We look forward to receiving your tender before the submission deadline specified in point 8 of the Instructions to tenderers to the address specified in the same point.
SUPPLY PROCUREMENT NOTICE
Supply of agriculture equipment
توريد معدات والالات زراعية
Location (Fayoum – Minya Governorate – Arab Republic of Egypt)
1. Publication reference
5. Contracting authority
· COSPE Egypt – Cooperation for Development of Emerging Countries
6. Description of the contract
Supply of agriculture equipment to be supplied at Minya and Fayoum Governorates – to support farmers
7. Number and titles of lots
Lot 1 :(2) Crawler Excavator
Lot 2: (2) TRACTOR TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS EQUIPED WITH FRONT MOUNTED LOADER – (2) CHOPPER MACHINE
TERMS OF PARTICIPATION
8. Eligibility and rules of origin
9. [BUDGET: Participation is open to all legal persons [participating either individually or in a grouping (consortium) of tenderers] which are established in a Member State of the European Union or in a country or territory of the regions covered and/or authorised by the specific instruments applicable to the programme under which the contract is financed (see item 22 below). All goods supplied under this contract must originate in one or more of these countries. Participation is also open to international organisations. Participation of natural persons is directly governed by the specific instruments applicable to the programme under which the contract is financed]. Grounds for exclusion
Tenderers must submit a signed declaration, included in the Tender Form for a Supply Contract, to the effect that they are not in any of the situations listed in point 2.3.3 of the Practical Guide to contracts procedures for EU external actions.
10. Number of tenders
Tenderers may submit only one tender per lot. Tenders for parts of a lot will not be considered. Any tenderer may state in its tender that it would offer a discount in the event that its tender is accepted for more than one lot. Tenderers may submit a tender for a variant solution in addition to their tender for the supplies required in the tender dossier.
11. Tender guarantee
[Tenderers must provide a tender guarantee of 5% of the financial offer submitted . This guarantee will be released to unsuccessful tenderers once the tender procedure has been completed and to the successful tenderer(s) upon signature of the contract by all parties. This guarantee will be called upon if the tenderer does not fulfil all obligations stated in its tender.
12. Performance guarantee
The successful tenderer will be asked to provide a performance guarantee of 5% of the amount of the contract at the signing of the contract. This guarantee must be provided together with the return of the countersigned contract no later than 30 days after the tenderer receives the contract signed by the Contracting Authority. If the selected tenderer fails to provide such a guarantee within this period, the contract will be void and a new contract may be drawn up and sent to the tenderer which has submitted the next cheapest compliant tender.]
13. Information meeting and/or site visit
An information meeting will be held at COSPE office at Sunday12, April 2015
2 Taha Hussien St. – Zamalek – Cairo – App 5 floor 7
14. Tender validity
Tenders must remain valid for a period of 90 days after the deadline for submission of tenders.
15. Period of implementation of tasks
The period of implementation is 30 days, from contract signature until the provisional acceptance
The warranty period is one year after receiving the equipment
SELECTION AND AWARD CRITERIA
16. Selection criteria
The following selection criteria will be applied to tenderers. In the case of tenders submitted by a consortium, these selection criteria will be applied to the consortium as a whole:
1) Economic and financial capacity of tenderer (based on i.e. item 3 of the Tender Form for a Supply Contract). In case of tenderer being a public body, equivalent information should be provided.
The objective of this criterion is to examine whether or not the tenderer (ie, the consortium as a whole, in the case of a tender from a consortium):
– will not be economically dependent on the Contracting Authority in the event that the contract is awarded to it; and
– has sufficient financial stability to handle the proposed contract.
Examples of financial criteria for legal persons:
the average annual turnover of the tenderer must exceed the annualised maximum budget of the contract; and
the averages of cash and cash equivalents at the beginning and end of year are positive.
2) Award criteria
17. How to obtain the tender dossier
The tender dossier is available from the following Internet address:. www.cospe-egypt.org The tender dossier is also available from the Contracting Authority. Tenders must be submitted using the standard Tender Form for a Supply Contract included in the tender dossier, whose format and instructions must be strictly observed.
Tenderers with questions regarding this tender should send them in writing to email@example.com 2 Taha Hussien St. Zamalek – App. 5 floor 7 – Cairo, mentioning the publication reference shown in item 1) at least 21 days before the deadline for submission of tenders given in item 19. The Contracting Authority must reply to all tenderers’ questions at least 11 days before the deadline for submission of tenders. Eventual clarifications or minor changes to the tender dossier shall be published at the latest 11 days before the submission deadline on the EuropeAid website at https://webgate.ec.europa.eu/europeaid/online-services/index.cfm?do=publi.welcome
18. Deadline for submission of tenders
10 May 2015 at 12:00 pm – Any tender received after this deadline will not be considered.
19. Tender opening session
10 May 2015 at 2:00 pm
20. Language of the procedure
All written communications for this tender procedure and contract must be in English and Arabic for any clarification.
21. Legal basis
Budget, Grant Contract no. ENPI/2012/307-733 ,Programme number: ENPI/2009/20493; under the European Neighborhood and Partnership Instrument (ENPI), REGULATION (EC) No 1638/2006 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 24 October 2006 laying down general provisions establishing a European Neighborhood and Partnership Instrument published in the official journal of the European Union on 9.11.2006
Cooepration for Development of Emerging Countries intends to award a supply contract for Supply of agriculture equipment in Fayoum and El Minya Governorates – Egypt with financial assistance from the enpi/2012/307-733. The tender dossier is available from 2Taha Hussien St. Flat #7 app #5 – El Zamalek – Cairo and will also be published on UPEHC & COSPE websites. The deadline for submission of tenders is12:00 PM – 10th of May 2015 Possible additional information or clarifications/questions shall be published on UPEHC & COSPE websites